EPS Shape Molding Machine
- 1. With the use of PLC Controller (Programmable Logic Controller) and Touch Screen, the automatic looping process of opening and closing of the moulds, feeding, heating, heat preservation, cooling, mould ejection, and releasing the final product from the machine will be accomplished.
- 2.The machine can select different feeding processes such as regular feeding, inflating, and vacuum feeding, ensuring high feeding speed and uniformity inside the mould.
- 3. With advanced hydraulic system, the main and auxiliary cylinders will respectively operate and lock the mould; with the differencial fast device, can improve the speed of moving mould journey to a maximum of about 200mm per second, saving energy comsumption over 40%.
- 4. The machine uses the Numerical Control Encoder to control the travel distance covered during the opening and locking of the mould, to make sure that sealing remains identical during each feeding, and to ensure that the feeding density is uniform.
- 5. The machine uses the equilibrium valve to make sure that the steam pressure inside the mould is uniform and the temperature remains the same.
- 6. The machine’s vacuum system is mainly composed of vacuum storage tank, vacuum cooling tank, and highly efficient water-circulative vacuum pump to ensure fast molding of the product, uniform bonding and low moisture content.
- 7. The computer system is equipped with memory functions for the production storing and quantity counting.The operator can click on touch screen to look for or self-design molding process parameter of production.
- Hangzhou Huasheng Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.