EPS Block Molding Machine is used in the daily use, the cleaning of some key components is not in place, coupled with poor processing environment of the plant, easy to cause poor cutting, cutting quality is not good, Polystyrene Block Molding Machine is now widely used in the production of machinery Equipment, because Polystyrene Block Molding Machine work environment is generally poor, poor environment, metal dust is relatively large, if the use of the process without attention to conservation, then the normal operation of the equipment will have a great impact, it must The machine to conduct a comprehensive cleaning and maintenance of serious even burned parts, our company based on years of experience, summed up the Polystyrene Block Molding Machine three must clean part.
1, torch and wearing parts
Any stolen goods in the torch and wearing parts will seriously affect the function of the plasma system. When replacing the wearing parts, place it on a clean flannel and always check the connecting thread of the torch and clean the electrode contact surface and the nozzle with hydrogen peroxide.
When you use air or oxygen to do plasma gas, the oxide will be deposited in the nozzle, this oxide will affect the cutting air flow, reducing the life of wearing parts. Wipe the inside of the nozzle with a clean flannel to remove the oxide.
3, protective cover
The slag on the Polystyrene Block Molding Machine should always be removed, otherwise the slag will cause a destructive “heavy plasma arc.” Often maintenance and care: after a daily use, And the rails of dirt, get off work off the gas source and power supply, machine tool tube with the gas in time should also be empty; pay attention to observe the machine horizontal, longitudinal rails and rack surface with or without lubricating oil, so that good lubrication; Do not turn off the power for a long time to prevent non-professional operation.
Domestic use of plasma cutting the most important application material is stainless steel, the use of Polystyrene Block Molding Machine to achieve the cutting of stainless steel materials can not only effectively reduce the waste of materials to improve cutting speed and efficiency, while the quality of stainless steel processing is also better To ensure that, in the CNC machining enterprises, most of the enterprises are cutting and welding as one of the processing enterprises, and as a stainless steel cutting Polystyrene Block Molding Machine equipment, in the use of the process, need to pay attention to some of the details include the following:
1. Chrome 13 stainless steel after hardening of the larger, prone to crack. If the use of Polystyrene Block Molding Machine for different types of chromium stainless steel electrode (G202, G207) welding, must be more than 300 ℃ preheating and 700 ℃ after the slow cooling treatment. If the weldment can not be post-weld heat treatment, you should use chrome-nickel stainless steel electrode (A107, A207).
2. Chrome stainless steel has a certain corrosion resistance (oxidizing acid, organic acid, cavitation), heat and wear resistance. Usually used for power plants, chemical, oil and other equipment materials. Chromium stainless steel weldability is poor, the use of Polystyrene Block Molding Machine processing should pay attention to welding process, heat treatment conditions and the selection of suitable welding electrodes.
3. Chrome nickel stainless steel electrode has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, widely used in chemical, fertilizer, oil, medical machinery manufacturing.
4. The use of Polystyrene Block Molding Machine to complete the chrome-nickel stainless steel welding, by repeated heating precipitation of carbides, reducing corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
5. Chrome 17 stainless steel, in order to improve the corrosion resistance and weldability and the appropriate increase in the amount of stability elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc., better than the quality of chromium 13 stainless steel better. Polystyrene Block Molding Machine This type of chromium stainless steel electrode (G302, G307) should be preheated above 200 ℃ and about 800 ℃ after tempering treatment. If the weldment can not be heat treated, you should use chrome nickel stainless steel electrode (A107, A207).
6. Chrome-nickel stainless steel powder has titanium and low hydrogen type. Titanium calcium type can be used for AC and DC, but the depth of soldering when welding deep, and easy to red, so use Polystyrene Block Molding Machine as far as possible with DC power supply. Diameter 4.0 and below can be used for all-position welding, 5.0 and above for flat welding and flat welding.
7. To prevent the Polystyrene Block Molding Machine due to heating and produce eye corrosion, welding current should not be too much, less than about 20% of carbon steel electrode, the arc should not be too long, cold between the layers, narrow bead is appropriate.
8. The electrode should be kept dry when used, titanium calcium type should be dried at 150 ℃ for 1 hour, low hydrogen type should be 200-250 ℃ drying 1 hour (can not be repeated drying, or easy to peel the skin peel), to prevent the electrode Skin and other dirt, so as not to cause the Polystyrene Block Molding Machine weld to increase the carbon content and affect the quality of weldments.